Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Hearts Day!



Today is Monday and its February 14. Wow! to start the week with an occasion but this supposed to be a happy start is a sad goodbye for me. Leonele will be miles away from me as he has to go to this certain place to start anew. Though its a little bit hard for me to digest the idea that he will be very far from me and Mikhaela, I just cling to the fact that Leonele will be seeking opportunities. An opportunity for him to redeem himself, get a job, earn some money and go back to school and find gold mine in his career. Eventually I will learn to accept things and be comfortable in not seeing Leonele that often. But, even though we're distance apart, my ♥ and thoughts will always be with him.

I ♥ U Yin. You and me will always be perfect for each other. Beyond the distance, beyond the oppositions, U will always be my Yin! ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment